Rosica Communications promotes and protects its clients through traditional and online PR and integrated marketing communications. Founded in 1980, we fuse complementary services in a creative, high-impact style to accelerate results. We do this through the strategic leveraging of PR results and content, which can impact social followings, influencer relations, online reputation and SEO.
Agency President, Chris Rosica, author of The Authentic Brand (Noble Press, 2011) and The Business of Cause Marketing (Noble Press, 2010) leads a team adept at integrating PR, social media, content development, SEO, reputation management, influencer marketing, direct marketing and internal/external corporate communications.
Rosica’s process includes:
- Strategically identifying client business and marketing goals/objectives
- Defining target audiences, influencers and key opinion leaders
- Honing the story and establishing memorable key messages that resonate with each stakeholder group
- Developing integrated PR, social media and online marketing programs
- Leveraging public relations content and media placements to support other communications activities including direct marketing and social
- Identifying key calls to action and KPIs
We can optimize and syndicate this PR coverage/content or work with your staff or vendors to integrate all marketing activities and magnify outcomes.
At Rosica, you interface with a senior-level PR team and agency principals who mind the details and proactively execute campaigns to ensure big picture client objectives are met and exceeded.