From raising awareness to raising much needed dollars, Rosica helps national and regional nonprofit organizations, foundations, and associations achieve their organizational objectives. Our senior leadership includes a former non-profit executive with 25 years of experience using communications to inspire action from targeted audiences and our CEO, Chris has served on various volunteer boards for more than 20 years.
We help nonprofits engage such stakeholders as donors, volunteers, legislators, community groups, and other mission-critical audiences through strategic media relations, community relations, and marketing communications programs that raise awareness, grow thought leadership, and drive action. Time and again we develop content, execute media events, and conduct proactive media outreach that makes news and communicates a compelling call to action.
We help industry trade associations with their internal and external communications goals, including recruiting and retaining members and providing PR and communications counsel to foundations. We provide smart strategies for media relations, issues management, crisis communications, annual meetings and conferences, publications, and speaking opportunities, all designed to shape perception, grow thought leadership, and compound the good these clients work tirelessly to facilitate. We also help our nonprofit PR clients with digital marketing services that include online advertising grants, social media marketing, online reputation management/monitoring, search engine optimization, and WordPress website development.
Rosica’s non-profit award-winning PR experience spans decades. While most (80%) of the agency’s clients today are nonprofits, they commonly bridge our other practice areas, including education, consumer and pet health. While we do not work exclusively with not-for-profit organizations, all our clients are mission-driven, working to bring about meaningful change, solve important problems, or disrupt the status quo. Here’s a more in-depth breakdown of our nonprofit experience:
National & Regional Nonprofits and Foundations
- Education – Integrated public relations and marketing services for such education nonprofit categories as early childhood, K-12, student services, youth development, and equal opportunity clients
- Health – PR and marketing communications support, including video strategy for organizations addressing food security, diseases and medical conditions, access, care quality, mental health, and substance abuse prevention and addiction services programs
- Public Safety – Public awareness, community relations, and media outreach/events for disasters and emergency management, crime prevention, first responder organizations, and fire prevention and control clients
- Environmental – Public affairs, PR, and social media and content development strategies and services to support environmental education, natural resources, environmental protection, and climate change initiatives
- Community and Economic Development – Media relations and government relations support for community improvement/development, housing development, and sustainable development programs
- Information and Communications – Full-service PR, content development, and stakeholder communications for libraries and public information campaigns
- Arts and Culture – Media events, partnership development, exhibit debuts, and donor cultivation activities for cultural awareness, language revitalization, and museums client-partners