National Vision Administrators (NVA)
Vision benefits provider NVA needed to increase its share of voice and profile in the New York Metro area as well as nationally. Rosica stepped in with a suite of services that helped take the company to the next level with its communications and thought leadership marketing.
NVA sought to elevate its profile among benefits consultants and brokers but also needed to reach plan sponsors and consumer/subscribers. So, we deployed parallel campaigns: a thought leadership initiative to stand out with brokers and consultants; a content overhaul for plan sponsors; and an education program for individuals so they’d opt for eye care benefits and become smarter consumers of both eyewear and eyecare. Rosica helped name, launch, and promote the NVA Smart Buyer® program.
This vision benefit provider also wanted to drive website traffic, which we increased by double-digits, month over month, through content development, content marketing, email marketing, SEO, and earned media. In the spirit of collaboration, Rosica also provided the following services:
- Writing and placing bylined articles in targeted publications that brokers and consultants read
- Setting up and managing NVA’s email marketing program and bi-weekly campaigns via SharpSpring marketing automation software (includes subject line and email content development, ongoing counsel to develop automated if/then scenarios, and using email marketing as a catalyst to drive website traffic)
- Sourcing a video partner and scripting and overseeing an animated video
- Writing NVA’s website copy
- Creating and disseminating eye health tips – for consumers, plan sponsors, and brokers to share with their clients
- Building Carl Moroff’s profile as NVA’s Chief Vision Officer and internal KOL (secured interviews, wrote and placed bylined articles, booked speaking engagements, etc.)
- Creating such additional earned media opportunities personnel announcements, corporate social responsibility initiatives, new product launches, and more
- Creating an online reputation management strategy
- Offering SEO consultation and strategy
- Leveraging media placements to bolster sales collaterals, stakeholder communications, social media, credibility (vis-à-vis NVA’s website), and SEO
Rosica’s earned media coverage for NVA includes writing and placing numerous articles in key broker publications on such topics as recognizing and remedying digital eye strain, overcoming seasonal allergies, vision benefit recommendations, open enrollment strategies, and many others. Our team secured placements for NVA in numerous broker publications including Benefits Pro, Employee Benefits Advisor, Employee Benefits News, National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), and California Broker.