There’s no question: influencers can have an impact on reputation, visibility, credibility and sales.
Rosica offers influencer outreach programs for B2B and consumer products that:
- Protect online reputations
- Grow social reach
- Generate positive online reviews
- Influence consumers and decision makers
- Generate attention from other influencers, including traditional media outlets and key opinion leaders
Our success with influencers can promote, grow and protect your brand, company or leadership team. We work with thousands of influencers across such vertical categories as food, cooking, healthcare, wellness, pet products, education, and children’s products. Influencers we work with include:
- Industry subject matter experts
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Social media mavens and thought leaders
- Celebrities and professional athletes
- Media personalities
We help our partners control the online message, which improves their online visibility while building and protecting their reputations.
Since 1980, we’ve proactively manage perception and image – from trial to story placement. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our clients, working closely with them to achieve their objectives.
To achieve their goals, Rosica communicates with influencers across targeted verticals, sending them content, news, images, videos, and product samples. This results in positive reviews and recommendations. We also work with B2B influencers, such as KOLs and SMEs, as well as conference and tradeshow speakers, to strategically shape visibility and credibility.
To generate quality placements and accomplish client goals, we use leverage our influencer and blogger relationships to secure:
- Articles and white papers
- Product write-ups
- Positive reviews
- Sweepstakes and giveaways
- Powerful inbound links to our clients’ web properties
- Joint or sponsored speaking engagements
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media initiatives
- Co-authored books with influential experts and thought leaders
- Other educational, informational and advocacy-related activities
We also design and deploy Social Media News Releases to help provide content to bloggers when we do not have product samples to send. This ensures they post unique content, including videos, photos, etc., which are all tagged or coded to help build our clients’ online presence and achieve their goals.
Our effective influencer and blogger outreach influences:
- Retail buyers
- Media outlets
- Brand awareness and perception
- Online conversation and sentiment
- Brand Reputation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Our team reaches out to A, B, and C-list influencers and bloggers and evaluates/targets them based on:
- Online Ranking
- Unique Visitors per Month
- Facebook “Likes”
- Twitter Followers
- Image and content quality
These criteria help us identify and categorize the most influential blogs and social influencers to address our clients’ specific goals.